Get this from a library anatomical aspects of the cetacean brain stem andries samuel de graaf. The anatomy of the brain of the bottlenose dolphin tursiops truncatussurface configurations of the telencephalon of the bottlenose dolphin with comparative anatomical observations in four other cetacean species. There currently exists no comprehensive cetacean neuroanatomical atlas either in paper or electronic format on which to base studies of cetacean brain organization and function this situation is mainly due to the time and practicality associated with the preparation of such large brain specimens. Half of brain stem half of cerebellum the deluxe brain is a a great tool for education on the human nervous system and anatomy of the brain the brain is delivered on a removable base c22 anatomical neuro anatomical brain model has a rating of 0 5 based on 0 reviews
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.