This stereoscopic atlas provides new insight into the human brain the illustrations in this stereoscopic atlas have been developed using a new 3d visualization computer model in combination with the cd rom which contains all 173 illustrations as rotatable 3d models this innovative atlas provides a new conception of spatial structures. Neuroanatomy 3d stereoscopic atlas of the human brain volume 1 martin c hirsch thomas kramer springer berlin heidelberg oct 28 1999 medical 350 pages. 3d stereoscopic atlas of the human brain authors hirsch martin c kramer thomas buy this book ebook 10900 edition number 1 number of pages ix 350 number of illustrations and tables 334 illustrations in colour topics neurosciences. Martin c hirsch thomas kramer neuroanatomy 3d stereoscopic atlas of the human brain in cooperation with christina zinecker till hagemann christian schfer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.