With the collaboration of jan kaminsky and astrid weyerbrock wolfgang seeger gives an atlas of endoscopic and microsurgical anatomy of the upper basal cisterns the book consists of 3 parts general aspects special aspects and synopsis. Endoscopic and microsurgical anatomy of the upper basal cisterns softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed 2008 edition by. Relationship of cisterns to vessels and relationship of cranial nerves to intra and extradural structures figs 52 to 60 and figs 7 10 14 17 22 to 24 29 31 38 40 43 and 49. Get this from a library endoscopic and microsurgical anatomy of the upper basal cisterns wolfgang seeger this atlas illustrates the anatomical structures of the upper basal cisterns their topography and relationship to other intra and extradural structures microsurgical and endoscopic interventions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.