The atlas of functional neuroanatomy 2nd edition by walter j hendelman md cm with complete text is published by crc press 2006 all illustrations in the book are on this website this site has been created to enhance the text and the illustrations in the text. Basic functional neuroanatomy j a kiernan department of anatomy and cell biology the university of western ontario london canada address for correspondence dr j a kiernan department of anatomy and cell biology medical sciences building the university of western ontario. Anatomical localisation of function is a fundamental principle in the neurosciences this presentation highlights the basics neuroanatomy and correlate major brain structure with their functions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.