Evidence that can not be presented to the jury or decision maker for any of a variety of reasons it was improperly obtained it is prejudicial the prejudicial value outweighs the probative value it is hearsay it is not relevant to the case etc. What evidence can be used in court of law this lesson explains what evidence is inadmissible and reasons why certain types of evidence cannot be. Inadmissible evidence is legal evidence that doesnt meet the criteria for being reliable and relevant to a trial judges often. Inadmissible evidence is a 1968 british drama film directed by anthony page and starring nicol williamson and jill bennett john osborne wrote the screenplay adapting his own 1964 play inadmissible evidence the film portrays the collapse of an angry but sad man who cannot maintain decent standards in his life and antagonises everybody as
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.