Interactive neuroanatomy atlas project developed by john h martin phd and ewa soliz ms ma center for neurobiology and behavior columbia university curriculum design studio office of scholarly resources. Cranial nerves toggle buttons on and off to view the corresponding anatomical structures c2006 2018 claudia krebs university of british columbia this work is licensed under a creative commons attribution noncommercial sharealike 40 international license med ed media. Content neuroanatomy interactive syllabus this syllabus uses the images in the neuroanatomy atlas above and many others it is organized into functional chapters suitable as a laboratory guide with an instructive caption accompanying each image. This web site enables students to self evaluate their knowledge of basic neuroanatomy in an engaging interactive manner instructions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.