Mri scans horizontal click on the image of the mri scan and a larger version will pop up in a separate window click on the button underneath each image and the key to that scan will pop up in a separate window. This tutorial has images in which the structures are labeled you are to identify the structures by clicking on the name of the structure the structure whose name is clicked will be identified in the image by an arrow. Anatomy of the encephalon mri in axial slices it provides access to an atlas and to images in the axial planes allowing the user to learn and review neuroanatomy interactively images are labelled providing an invaluable teaching resource the test mode allows the comprehensive evaluation of user progress
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.