Importance of neuroanatomy for diagnosis some diseases simultaneously affect many parts of the central or peripheral nervous system but sometimes associated with other functions such as memory or speech diseases of often form the name for example the. Neuroanatomy and brain functions study play cortices are asymmetrical both hemispheres are able to analyze sensory data perform memory functions learn new information form thoughts and make decisions and is the part of the brain that deteriorates in parkinsons disease neocortex the outer layer of the brain locus coeruleus . A lange medical book clinical neuroanatomy anatomy and function 215 auditory pathways 215 case 22 218 references 219 17 the vestibular system 221 many disease processes affect in a direct or indirect way the nervous system thus every clinician and every basic sci
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.