Nurses are ever increasingly confronted with complex concerns in their practice codes of ethics are fundamental guidance for nursing as many other professions although there are authentic international codes of ethics for nurses the national code would be the additional assistance provided for . The nursing and midwifery council is the professional regulatory body for nurses and midwives in the uk our role is to protect patients and the public through efficient and effective regulation about us. The code presents the professional standards that nurses and midwives must uphold in order to be registered to practise in the uk effective from 31 march 2015 this code reflects the world in which we live and work today and the changing roles and expectations of nurses and midwives
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.