Get this from a library observations in midwifery percival willughby henry blenkinsop. The dutch translation of the manuscript of observations in midwifery ca 1672 by the english man midwife percival willughby 1596 1685 pupil and friend of william harvey was printed in the netherlands in 1754 and antedated the english edition 1863 by more than a century. Observations in midwifery as also the country midwifes opusculum or vade mecum by willughby percival 1596 1685 blenkinsop henry editor royal college of physicians of london download 21 files download 14 original show all in collections royal college of physicians. Get textbooks on google play rent and save from the worlds largest ebookstore read highlight and take notes across web tablet and phone
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.