The lecture notes section lists the lectures as per the topics covered in the course along with their instructors. Pharmacology gr pharmakon a drug or poison logos word or discourse is the science dealing with actions of drugs on the body pharmacodynamics and the fate of drugs in the body pharmacokinetics. Clinical pharmacology notes bioavailability refers to absorption of the drug increased gastric emptying and induction of liver enzymes increases first pass metabolism and reduced bioavailability potency refers to the amount of drug usually needed to produce an effect such as. Free pharmacology lecture notes study guide and exam help for medical dentistry and nursing students free medical lecture notes study guides and exam help for medical students an easier road through medical university is only one click away
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.