The comparative anatomy of the nervous system of vertebrates including man 3 vols the human central nervous system a synopsis and atlas the human central. This exhaustive review of the comparative anatomy of the vertebrate nervous system is more than an accumulation of anatomical facts it attempts to answer why the phylogenetic development of the . This content is pdf only please click on the pdf icon to access the names of the authors of this important work are adequate guarantee of ability to handle an admittedly difficult subject started over ten years ago as a translation of kappers german text on the same subject it soon outgrew the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.