The art of cross examination is a classic text for trial attorneys and law students on how to cross examine witnesses. Get this from a library the trial lawyers art samuel alan schrager how do lawyers sway jurors in the heat of a trial why do the best trial lawyers seem uncannily able to get the verdict they want. Youll learn how to work with a graphic arts professional trial lawyers who have had the to the trial bar and those we serve show the story is for . While there are many courses aimed at helping lawyers sharpen their jury persuasion skills this media pack is the resource you need to get the edge when persuading trial judges to find in favor of your client during pretrial trial and post trial hearings
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.