Voir dire and opening argument volume i trying cases to win description 3900 characters maximum originally published new york aspen publishers 1991 reprinted 2013 by the lawbook exchange ltd xv 685 pp the trial process is the sum of its parts opening argument direct and cross examination and summation in trying cases to win . In this volume voir dire and opening argument stern describes tactics for the voir dire process and the construction and delivery of a successful opening to lay the foundation for the overall argument. Stern herbert j esq voir dire and opening argument volume i trying cases to win originally published new york aspen publishers 1991. Pmln leaders trying hard to win lb elections see what they are doing video leaked
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.