Obviously correlative neuroanatomy has been written for the medical student or perhaps the young physician who is not a trained neurologist if its purpose is to permit the hasty and transitory memorization of sufficient data to enable one to pass an examination then it is not a failure however if the authors. Interpret the complexities of neuroanatomy like never before with the unparalleled coverage and expert guidance from drs srinivasan mukundan and thomas c lee in this outstanding volume of the netters correlative imaging series. This easy to understand comprehensive edition presents an overview of neuroanatomy together with a synopsis of its functional implications and discussions of its clinical relevance. Correlative neuroanatomy and functional neurology softcover chusid joseph g and joseph j mcdonald published by los altos ca lange medical publications 1954
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.