Deadly dust the imperial sugar inferno larry peterson on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers on feb 7 2008 multiple explosions and fire detonated by sugar dust rolled through the imperial sugar refinery near savannah fourteen people died and 39 others were injured. Fourteen people died and 39 others were injured one with burns over 80 percent of his body the georgia institute of technology called the incident one of the l0 worst industrial disasters since 1945 deadly dust the imperial sugar inferno. On february 7 2008 a huge explosion and fire occurred at the imperial sugar refinery northwest of savannah georgia causing 14 deaths and injuring 38 others including 14 with serious and life threatening burns the explosion was fueled by massive accumulations of combustible sugar dust throughout the packaging building
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.