Evidence is inadmissible if it is irrelevant to the matter on trial or overly prejudicial to the defendant evidence that involves opinion rather than fact is inadmissible unless the witness . Evidence that can not be presented to the jury or decision maker for any of a variety of reasons it was improperly obtained it is prejudicial the prejudicial value outweighs the probative value it is hearsay it is not relevant to the case etc
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.