The level of importance and level of confidence that midwives in the united states attach to using genetics in practice pages 114 119 marilyn j crane mary t quinn griffin claire m andrews and joyce j fitzpatrick. Journal of midwifery womens health the journal of midwifery womens health jmwh is the official journal of the american college of nurse midwives this peer reviewed journal presents new research and current knowledge across a broad range of clinical and interdisciplinary topics including maternity care gynecology primary care for . Read the latest articles of journal of midwifery womens health at sciencedirectcom elseviers leading platform of peer reviewed scholarly literature skip to journal menu skip to all issues sciencedirect. Ajm african journal of midwifery and womens health is a quarterly peer reviewed and evidence based journal for midwives and nurses
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.