Supreme court ruling makes same sex marriage a right nationwide image pooja mandagere left and natalie thompson outside the supreme court on friday after it ruled in favor of same sex marriage. The us supreme court has ruled that same sex marriage is a legal right across the united states it means the 14 states with bans on same sex marriage will no longer be able to enforce them. States cannot keep same sex couples from marrying and must recognize their unions the supreme court says in a ruling that for months has been the focus of speculation the decision was 5 4 . The supreme court decision legalizing same sex marriage in the states and territories did not legalize same sex marriage on indian lands in the united states congress not the federal courts has legal authority over indian country state laws regarding same sex marriage in the united states prior to obergefell v
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.