Question what are biblical grounds for divorce answer when discussing what the bible says about divorce it is important to keep in mind the words of malachi 216 i hate divorce says the lord godwhatever grounds the bible possibly gives for divorce that does not mean god desires a divorce to occur in those instances. Question what does the bible say about divorce and remarriage answer first of all no matter what view one takes on the issue of divorce it is important to remember malachi 216 i hate divorce says the lord god of israelaccording to the bible marriage is a lifetime commitment so they are no longer two but one
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.