The double helix a personal account of the discovery of the structure of dna is an autobiographical account of the discovery of the double helix structure of dna written by james d watson and published in 1968. The double helix contains pedestrian writing that describes a great event dna is spectacular the book about its discovery is merely fair dna is spectacular the book about its discovery is merely fair. The classic personal account of watson and cricks groundbreaking discovery of the structure of dna now with an introduction by sylvia nasar author of a beautiful mind. This man died during surgery met god asked him whats the meaning of life duration 1034 living for christ 11819653 views. The double helix a personal account of the discovery of the structure of dna james d watson atheneum new york 1968 xvi 238 pp illus 595
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.