The role of the immune system in the prevention and control of tumor growth has been a rapidly expanding area of research during the past decade. Because of the biologic and toxicologic relevance of a tumor model our laboratory has been working to develop suitable tumor models for use in immunotoxicity testing in addition to the toxicologic significance of altered tumor susceptibility due to chemical exposure a tumor model could also provide several testing advantages from a technical standpoint. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken bucher. Paper no 5 3 the use of tumor models in immunotoxicity testing n i kerkvliet phd school of veterinary medicine environmental health sciences center. Abstract syngeneic murine tumor models have been widely used by researchers to assess changes in tumor susceptibility associated with exposure to toxicants
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.